By Dale The Bold
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I preordered Halo 3 from Amazon.com and it arrived about a week after release. But EB Games is taking preorders already, which means you could probably go to GameStop and reserve your copy. My only hesitation is that, sometimes, game stores will give you an incentive to preorder, such as a bonus disk or extra content (I got a bonus car in Forza Motorsport for preordering). So I'm going to wait and preorder it in the summer just in case they throw in a bonus late in the wait.

All Ghostheads who have Xbox Live should hook up and do some bustin' together. I can only imagine how great it would be playing with a group of other guys who can recite the movie verbatim. All of these years I've been saying "nice shootin' Tex" in online games and now I will be practically required to.
By anti-venom
That game looks friggin' amazing! I'm so glad that it has scenarios from the movie in it. The proton pack and streams look awesome! I'm so excited...too bad we have to wait a year...but good things come in time! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

What platforms is it comming out on? I have a Wii and a 360. I think I'm gonna buy a PS3 soon as well.
By vipertv
Dale The Bold wrote: All Ghostheads who have Xbox Live should hook up and do some bustin' together. I can only imagine how great it would be playing with a group of other guys who can recite the movie verbatim. All of these years I've been saying "nice shootin' Tex" in online games and now I will be practically required to.

When I read this, I bust aloud laughing! Great stuff!! I do not have an xBox (I'm buying one now!) but I relate to the quotation part... in which I'm sure we all do! Classic.

The video game looks incredible! GB is so much overdue on a project like this! I'm just glad everyone's coming together on it and that the game appears to have that great classic 80's feel and look to it. I'll be a kid all over again.

STL
Biloxi, MS
By starburst
Sweet video...heres hoping its out by next Halloween! (when do you guys class as fall? as if its the same as Autumn then end of October would be well into it)

Bust some Ghosts in uniform and then go out!
By lucas2600b
I can't wait for this! I have a Wii luckily and even though the graphics won't be as good as the PS3 and XBOX 360, I'm going to love this game. Just by the vids alone I can tell that it's right up my alley.
By joegianco
Words cannot describe how awesome this game looks!!! I love how they don't have a HUD and just put all the information on the proton pack. It was sheer genius to put the proton stream charge meter and your life bar on the gunmount. It's perfictly visible with the over-the-shoulder camera.
By venkman71
I'm not 100% sure,...

But I think I shit myself watching that video.

I'm more than a little ashamed of it,...I'll be honest with you.

But it couldn't be helped.

I've been waiting since 1984 for this.

Long time,....a long long time.

If these guys are doing a game release party and they want a tits-on perfect Ecto replica with four packs, a gurney, three traps, a PKE and a Geiga meter, me and three of my buds will SO be there!
By Ecto83
now this is a ghostbusters game i've been waiting for. woohooo. i wonder if the wii version will include a proton gun attachment for the wii controllers like how they got that wii zapper.
By AJ Quick
venkman71 wrote: If these guys are doing a game release party and they want a tits-on perfect Ecto replica with four packs, a gurney, three traps, a PKE and a Geiga meter, me and three of my buds will SO be there!

I bet the four original Ghostbusters with the real Ecto-1 might steal your thunder.

:lol:

If not them.. then Brian Doyle Murray.
By XxMysticblurxX
WOW!!!!

After all these years they're finally decided to make the game.
but im really excited about it. althou im kinda sadden that its not comin to the ps2:(
after watchin the promo i sat there with an stunned look on my face with drool lol.

Might have to buy an 360 or ps3 just for the game^_^

FINALLY THE GHOSTBUSTERS ARE BACK!!
By Donkey8012
I guess it goes without saying, but I suppose this explains why they are refurbishing the Ectos.
By Luke R
Wow!

I am buzzing with this news...I can't wait for this game...and the success should spark a renewed interest/ new interest in Ghostbusters...which can only be a good thing for us life long fans...collectibles and stuff could follow.....I only wished i could buy the magazine all about the game here in London.
This is Phenomenal. I mean the closest thing to playing a descent ghostbuster game in the last decade, would have to be GBDoom, though unfinished it was the only "3d" first person shooter that gave you a ghostbuster feel, but now this... Words cannot describe. I DREADED the idea of another movie coming out, I really think it would KILL the franchise, especially with films these days, or worse, they make it CGI, and it turn out like TMNT. But GB the video game..... this is a happy medium.
By Quendor
corruptparadise wrote: or worse, they make it CGI, and it turn out like TMNT.

I didn't think TMNT was all that bad. It went along more with the spirit of the newer cartoon, so I thought it was alright. Still, the first turtles was definately the best (in my opinion) due to it feeling a bit more real (besides just the live action aspect). I suppose even mentioning it here might be blasphemy, as GB and the Turtles were competing at the time. If they do go ahead and make a cgi GB (god forbid they try to make a 3rd at all this late), it should be done more in the spirit of the cartoon. I think, by virtue of the movie following a different continuity, it would turn out better (as long as they don't keep in certain elements from the cartoon, like different uniform colors for each GB). However, if they decide to try live action...Funkzilla's current avatar convinces me that Stephen Colbert would be awesome as a GB (since they will, no doubt, try to bring in a new face if they go with live action).

One thought on the game...I hope they don't do something stupid, like putting a fuel constraint on the Proton Pack. It needs to be self-recharging, having only an overheating constraint if used for too long a period of time (which itself shouldn't come up too fast). I also wonder if it will have certain elements from the first game, concerning the earning of cash. Driving the Ecto-1 around need not be anything like in the old NES GBII game! (if it gets drivin at all). All in all, it does look like it will be the best game ever made.

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?