This is my first attempt at a trap with just random stuff I found around the house. I know it still needs more on it like, the things near the front part and the base with wheels, but it is good enough for me to use on halloween. I need to print out the lables but my printer is busted haha...

For the knobs in front, side and resistor I just used Legos. They are good enough to fool the naked eye from a far. I need to find or make better doors for it. Any suggestions?

So far, total price that I have spent on this trap has been less than 5 dollars...haha

Well this is it for now...

Yeah, the yellow tape would be a good idea. Plus, it would cover the wood grain (which sort of stands out in the areas in between the black stripes). Also, I don't personally care for the two lego pieces on the side, the yellow brick in particular (the knobs on the front look like they may be legos too, but they don't stand out as much; I think they're fine). I'd suggest finding replacement parts for those two, if possible (they're just to recognizable; they sort of distract). If you don't want to replace them, then you might want to consider sanding/cutting away the lego studs on them (just doing that would go a long way towards making them look more realistic; you could easily do that to all the lego pieces that are attached).

Anyway, your trap looks pretty good for a junk trap, and especially since it's your first. Don't take my criticisms as anything cruel. It really does look good for a first try.
Master Taran wrote: Yeah, the yellow tape would be a good idea. Plus, it would cover the wood grain (which sort of stands out in the areas in between the black stripes). Also, I don't personally care for the two lego pieces on the side, the yellow brick in particular (the knobs on the front look like they may be legos too, but they don't stand out as much; I think they're fine). I'd suggest finding replacement parts for those two, if possible (they're just to recognizable; they sort of distract). If you don't want to replace them, then you might want to consider sanding/cutting away the lego studs on them (just doing that would go a long way towards making them look more realistic; you could easily do that to all the lego pieces that are attached).

Anyway, your trap looks pretty good for a junk trap, and especially since it's your first. Don't take my criticisms as anything cruel. It really does look good for a first try.

Yeah, I really do want to replace that yellow one with something more real looking. Right now I am still searching for stuff that i can use for it.
TemperBuster wrote: For shit lyin around the house that's no bad mate, and aye use yellow electrical tape for the doors, thats what I used on my RGB conversion trap and it works wonders, it's really bold and matte looking.

Awesome job, mega thumbs up 8)

Thanks. I havent gotten around to go get the tape. Anytime I do head out to the store, I always forget..haha

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

Proton Props UK

Hey guys, I just wanted to give a quick update on […]

Ecto Containment Unit

First off awesome work!!! second of all where did […]

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]