For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
Auditions!
Local Production Company is holding Auditions for an upcoming feature-length; Sci-Fi Comedy Fanfilm and we need actors and actresses!
This will be a LOW budget film so we are looking for local talent who want to get their faces out there and get noticed.
This film will get great exposure across the US as it is going to be an Internet released project as well as shown to a few Hollywood big-wigs.
We are looking at the rating to be between PG & PG-13 so nothing compromising will be expected.

PARTS:
Multiple female parts between the playable ages of 20-25
A few male parts between the playable ages of 20-25
MANY “1-2 liner” roles for all ages as well as some WELL TREATED background players (extras)

Sides will be provided at the auditions and you MAY have a prepared 3 min. audition piece for us IF YOU WOULD LIKE. Not required, but helpful. Headshots and Resumes not required, but VERY helpful.

We will be holding these at the Main Salt Lake City Library (210 E. 400 S.) in conference room D. These will be on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE basis, so arrive early.

Time and Date:
Friday, June 1st from 3:15p-5:30p
Saturday, June 2nd from 2:15p-5:30p
Callbacks will be held the following weekend.

We are looking forward to seeing you.

If you would like to audition but cannot make any of these times or would like more information, please call and make arrangements with us. We want everyone to have an opportunity.
Wess Roberts (Producer) Jon Rudy (Producer)
801-759-4735 801-455-7138

Questions? Email Scott at utahgbfanfilm@gmail.com
slimeguy wrote: Auditions!
Local Production Company is holding Auditions for an upcoming feature-length; Sci-Fi Comedy Fanfilm and we need actors and actresses!
This will be a LOW budget film so we are looking for local talent who want to get their faces out there and get noticed.
This film will get great exposure across the US as it is going to be an Internet released project as well as shown to a few Hollywood big-wigs.
We are looking at the rating to be between PG & PG-13 so nothing compromising will be expected.

PARTS:
Multiple female parts between the playable ages of 20-25
A few male parts between the playable ages of 20-25
MANY “1-2 liner” roles for all ages as well as some WELL TREATED background players (extras)

Sides will be provided at the auditions and you MAY have a prepared 3 min. audition piece for us IF YOU WOULD LIKE. Not required, but helpful. Headshots and Resumes not required, but VERY helpful.

We will be holding these at the Main Salt Lake City Library (210 E. 400 S.) in conference room D. These will be on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE basis, so arrive early.

Time and Date:
Friday, June 1st from 3:15p-5:30p
Saturday, June 2nd from 2:15p-5:30p
Callbacks will be held the following weekend.

We are looking forward to seeing you.

If you would like to audition but cannot make any of these times or would like more information, please call and make arrangements with us. We want everyone to have an opportunity.
Wess Roberts (Producer) Jon Rudy (Producer)
801-759-4735 801-455-7138

Questions? Email Scott at utahgbfanfilm@gmail.com

Too bad I am not in Utah anymore.

How will the story begin? The background of the story? For example, I know Hank braxtan "The Return Of The Ghostbusters" is based on a relative of one of the Ghostbusters in New York and he started Ghostbusters business in Colorado. While "Ghostbusters Generation" is based on someone who wants to bring the Ghostbusters business back in operation after it been closed down.

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]